Department 2 : Formal methods
Team leader : Simon Perdrix
Tél. : +33 3 54 95 84 73
Mail : Simon.firstname.lastname@example.org
The goal of the Mocqua team is to tackle challenges coming from the emergence of new or future computational models.
In particular we are interested in computational models where the inputs cannot be easily reduced to finite strings of 0’s and 1’s.
We will focus in particular on programs working with qubits (quantum computing), programs working with
functions as inputs (higher-order computation) and programs working in infinite precision (real numbers, infinite sequences,…)
- Quantum computation: ZX-calculus, static analysis, entanglement
- Higher-order computation: Computability and Complexity, representation
- Dynamical systems: Computability, Fault Tolerance.
- Stefano Galatolo (Università di Pisa)
- Peter Gacs (Boston University)
- Cristobal Rojas (Universidad Andrés Bello)
- Ross Duncan (Strathclyde University)
- Klaus Weihrauch (FernUniversitat Hagen)
- Alexander Shen (Université de Montpellier)
- Laurent Bienvenu (Université de Montpellier)
- Daniel Graça (Universidade do Algarve)
- Walid Gomaa (Egypt-Japan University)
- Marco Gaboardi (Buffalo University, SUNY)
Computability, Complexity, Continuous spaces, quantum computation, Resource analysis, Logic, Higher-Order Computing