8LORIA is open from Monday to Friday, from 8 am to 18 pm. Identification and registration at the reception desk is required when visiting LORIA.
Mailing address :
54506 Vandoeuvre-lès-Nancy Cedex
Tél : +33 (0)3 83 59 20 00
GPS adress, to join us more easily :
615, rue du Jardin Botanique
Latitude : 48.665507
Longitude : 6.156108
Afficher Loria – Inria Lorraine sur une carte plus grande
How to reach us
From Paris/ from Luxembourg :
- Motorways A4 (when arriving from Paris) + A31 in the direction of Nancy
- Exit number 2B in direction of Nancy-Brabois / Vandoeuvre
- At the roundabout, continue straight on the Bourgogne Avenue (1,7 kms)
- Turn left, into Rue Victor Basch (700 meters)
- Turn right, into rue du Jardin Botanique and you’re there!
From Strasbourg :
- Motorway A35 in the direction of Nancy – Take the exit number 44
- Continue straight on N4 then motorway A33 – Exit number 2b in the direction Nancy-Brabois / Vandoeuvre
- At the roudabout, continue straight on the Bourgogne Avenue (1,7 kms)
- Turn left, into rue Victor Basch (700 m)
- Turn right, into rue du Jardin Botanique you’re there !
- Take the Stan-Campus bus n°8 at the bus stop « Tisserant » in the direction of « Vandoeuvre CHU »
- Get off at the bus stop « «Grande Corvée »
- The building is in front of you, 30 meters far
- Take tram T1 from “Nancy Gare” in the direction of Vandoeuvre-CHU
- Get off at the “Callot” stop
- Head in the direction of Lycée Jacques Callot
- Head up towards the “Campus Sciences”
- Go through the campus access barrier
- Cross the car park and LORIA is in front of you
- Direct trains from Nancy station: 30 minutes from Metz, 1hr15mins from Strasbourg and 1hr30mins from Paris.
- Direct trains from the Lorraine TGV station (35 km from Nancy): shuttles to Nancy station available (in french)
View the timetables here.
From Louvigny airport
- 1hr20 mins from Charles de Gaulle airport, 2hrs from Lille Europe, 4hrs from Rennes, 5hrs from Bordeaux and 2hrs40mins from Frankfurt.
- Metz-Nancy-Lorraine airport and the Lorraine TGV station are served by Metrolor shuttle buses. View the timetables here.(in french)