This work takes part of the MAIA
group in LORIA, more information are available on its web site.
My research domain is about multi-agent systems as a modeling paradigm
for complex systems.
- Understanding and analysis of
complex systems: providing multi-level/multi-scale multi-agent
models in order to simulate collective behaviour and
analyse the relationships between individual features and collective
some collective behaviour/properties of the MAS and providing tools to
dynamically adapt the collective behaviour of a
system to maintain it in a desired state.
- Biases of simulation and collective properties. We propose a
formalization of multi-agents models (as Discrete dynamical
systems) to answer the question When observing some collective
behavior, is it a property of the model or a bias of the
implementation choices ? see here
for more details (coll. with N. Fates).
Related links on my current activites
To be informed of event in France, join the French mailing list
Colleagues in LORIA
Recent or current PhD students:
Dr Julien Siebert
about the AA4MM
Tomas Navarrete about
governance of complex systems.
Olivier Bouré about
robustness in mutiagent systems
Décembre 2011 : (French) Le réseau national des systèmes complexes
(RNSC) a labelisé le réseau "Approche
Enactive pour la Gouvernance de Systèmes Socio-Techniques"
(French) Sujet de M2R 2011
Demo and introduction to my research themes ( in French)
Other interests and past activities
- transposition of self-organization in rats group (project founded
Region Lorraine in french)
- multi-agent models for simulation of biological phenomena (some
of spiders taken in the Lab of biology: part1
and more generaly of complex phenomena
- and their transposition for collective problem solving (see the
demo web pages
for the transposition of collective weaving -in french- )
- Designing reactive model to solve localization and tracking
- TFG SO (technical forum group on
high performance and parallel computing,
workgroup on multi-agent system,
- The Interagis group of the AFCET/AFIA