Events in which members of our group have played or will play some role:
- Conference on
Verification, Model Checking, and Abstract Interpretation (VMCAI'09),
January 18-20, 2009, Savannah, GA, USA (co-located with POPL 2009).
- Luxembourg Day on Security and Reliability, University Campus Kirchberg, Luxembourg city, Luxembourg, February 10, 2009.
IEEE Computer Security Foundations Symposium (CSF 2009).
International Conference on Tools and Algorithms for the Construction
and Analysis of Systems (TACAS 2009), York, UK, March 22-29,
Workshop on Automated Reasoning for Security Protocol Analysis and
Issues in the Theory of Security (ARSPA-WITS'09), York, UK,
March 2009. Affiliated with ETAPS 2009.
- International Workshop on First-Order Theorem Proving (FTP 2009), Oslo, Norway, July 6-7, 2009.
- IJCAR 2008
4th International Joint Conference on Automated Reasoning, Sidney, Australia, August 10-15, 2008.
- RTA 2008
19th International Conference on Rewriting Techniques, Hagenberg, Austria, July 15-17, 2008.
IEEE Computer Security Foundations Symposium (CSF 2008),
Carnegie Mellon University, Pittsburgh, USA, June 23-25, 2008.
- 6th International Workshop on Security Issues in Concurrency (SecCo'08), August 23, 2008, Toronto, Canada. Affiliated to Concur 2008.
- Joint Workshop
Foundations of Computer Security,
Automated Reasoning for Security Protocol Analysis
Issues in the Theory of Security (FCS-ARSPA-WITS'08), Carnegie Mellon University, Pittsburgh, USA, June 21-22, 2008.
Affilliated to LICS 2008 and CSF
- Workshop on First Order Theorem Proving (FTP 2007). September, 2007. Liverpool (UK)
- 6th Int. Workshop on Frontiers of Combining Systems (FroCos 2007). September, 2007. Liverpool (UK)
- 5th International Workshop on Satisfiability Modulo Theories (SMT 2007), successor of PDPAR. July 1-2, 2007. Berlin (Germany)
- Workshop on Disproving - Non-Theorems, Non-Validity, Non-Provability Bremen, Germany, July 2007
- ADDCT07 - Automated Deduction: Decidability, Complexity, Tractability Bremen, Germany, July 2007
- 34th International Colloquium on Automata, Languages and Programming (ICALP 2007), Track C, July 9-13, Wroclaw, Poland.
- Foundations of Computer Security and Automated Reasoning for Security Protocol Analysis (FCS-ARSPA'07), July 8-9, Wroclaw, Poland.
- Security and Rewriting Techniques (SecReT 2007), June 19th, Paris, France.
- International Workshop on Issues in the Theory of Security (WITS'07)
- 13th International Conference on Logic for Programming Artificial Intelligence and Reasoning (LPAR'06) located in Cambodia, 13th-17th November 2006
- Calculemus Symposium 2006 (co-located with ISSAC'06) in Genova, Italy (July 7-8, 2006)
- FLOC'06/IJCAR'06 Workshop: PDPAR 2006 Pragmatics of Decision Procedures in Automated Reasoning (August 21st, 2006)
Symposium on Security and Privacy 2006. OAKLAND
- 19th IEEE
Computer Security Foundations Workshop 2006
International Symposium on Functional and Logic Programming. Fuji. 2006.
Sécurité et Architecture Réseaux, Seignosse, June
Conference on Information Technology 2006
- SEFM'05, 3rd IEEE International Conference on Software Engineering and Formal Methods September 5-9, 2005, Koblenz, Germany.
2005, 30th International Symposium on Mathematical
Foundations of Computer Science August 29 - September 2, 2005, Gdansk,
2005, Symposium on the Integration of Symbolic
Computation and Mechanized Reasoning July 18-19, 2005 (in conjunction
with Formal Methods 2005
United Kingdom July 18-22, 2005)
- Third Workshop on Pragmatics of
Decision Procedures in Automated Reasoning (PDPAR'05)
July 12, 2005 -- The University of Edinburgh, Scotland, UK (co-located
- ARSPA, July 16, 2005.
International Workshop on Frontiers of Combining Systems
Vienna, Austria, 19-21 September, 2005.
- FTP'2005 International Workshop on First-Order Theorem
Proving Koblenz, Germany September 14-17, 2005
of Constraint Satisfaction and Programming to Computer Security CPSEC 05, October 1, 2005.
- CRISIS, October
- 19th International Workshop on Unification
(UNIF'05), April 22, 2005, Nara, Japan.
Workshop on the
link between formal and computational models, Paris, 23-24 June
- Rencontres Sécurité et Architecture Réseaux June 6-10, 2005.
Conference on Security and Network Architectures
(SAR'04), June 21-25, 2004. La Londe, Cote d'Azur
First IEEE International Workshop on Electronic Contracting
(WEC), July 6 2004, San Diego (California, USA).
- International Joint
Conference on Automated Reasoning (IJCAR'04), 04 July -
08 July, 2004. Cork, County Cork, Ireland
Workshop on Pragmatics of Decision Procedures in Automated Reasoning
(PDPAR'04), 5 July, 2004. Cork, County Cork, Ireland. A
satellite event of IJCAR'04.
Conference of the European Association for Computer Science Logic
(CSL'04), September 20-24, 2004, Karpacz, Karkonoski
Conference on Computer and Communications Security (ACM CCS
- The European project AVISPA was presented at the
IETF meeting held in Seoul, South Korea (February 29-March 4, 2004) by
Siemens. For more details, please, have a look at the following link:
Workshop on Automated Validation of Internet Security Protocols and Applications,
January 23, 2004. Nancy (France).
- 2005 French-Taiwanese IT conference March 23-25, 2005.
Journal of Automated Reasoning: Special issue on First-order Theorem
Proving , October 15th, 2003. The special issue is
organized after the International
Workshop on First-Order Theorem Proving
- Workshop on Security Protocols
Verification (SPV'03), September 6, 2003, Marseille
(France). The workshop is affiliated to CONCUR'03.
- Pragmatics of
Decision Procedures in Automated Deduction (PDPAR'03), July 29,
2003. Miami, Fl. (USA). Workshop affiliated to CADE-19.
International Workshop in Formal Methods (IWFM'03), 11 July 2003,
Workshop on First-Order Theorem Proving (FTP'03),
Valencia, Spain June 12-14, 2003.
The FTP workshop is part of RDP'03
Internationl Workshop on Functional and (Constraint) Logic Programming
(WFLP'03) Valencia, Spain, June 12-13, 2003.
WFLP workshop is part of RDP'03